City and Colour have released their own maple wheat ale which is available only in Western Canada. Check out the box art and more details after the jump, and buy concert tickets here.
CITY AND COLOUR IMPERIAL MAPLE WHEAT ALE
YEP! We’ve been teasing for a little while, but its finally ready to share. Happy Summer!!!!
This is a Limited Edition Special Release under the Flying Monkey’s Treble Clef Series. Dallas and Flying Monkeys collaborated to brew what the Barrie, ON brewery calls “high-alcohol (11.5% ABV) Imperial Maple Wheat Ale brewed with maple syrup and infused with fair-trade, organic Bourbon vanilla pods”
Beginning at the end of June you can find the CITY AND COLOUR IMPERIAL MAPLE WHEAT ALE in these places:
– the brewery (theflyingmonkeys.ca)
– the LCBO
– distributed through the 49th Parallel Group in Western Canada
***if you live outside of these 3 places – sorry. there are legal issues to consider with distro. we know music. we don’t know liquor license rules. so if you don’t live within these locations, email The Flying Monkeys’ team if you have any questions that we can’t help with.***
Latest posts by Jennifer Lennon (see all)
- WATCH: Avenged Sevenfold ‘Hail To The King’ Discussion - August 26, 2013
- Thrice’s Riley Breckenridge Featured On AbsolutePunk Podcast - August 26, 2013
- STREAM: Passion Pit, Wildcat! Wildcat! Documentary - August 26, 2013